* Current lead time on this tent is 5 weeks A 2 person, 3-season trekking pole tent weighing 1.04 kg * Flysheet colour is usually green, exact shade may vary depending on availability
* Currently unavailable A 1 person, 3 season tent weighing from 570 grams (20 oz) UpdatesAvailable in Green 40D silnylon or Green 20D silpolyFoot panel door/vent option Bathtub height increased to 125mm (5") Side panel tie-outs fitted as standard
* Current lead time 4 to 5 weeks A larger version of the Stealth 1. Spacious for one person with the inner tent, the flysheet can be used alone as a tarp for 2 people. Weighs 690 grams (20d silpoly) and 800 grams (40d silnylon).
* Current lead time on this tent is 4 to 5 weeks Inspired by the original Phoenix Phreeranger, this is a double sided entry, double walled tent using modern, lighter materials.
Saor is a 1 person 4 season tent weighing 1.35 kg. Lead time 4 to 5 weeks * A sub 1kg dcf version of this tent is in development.
The Phreeranger tent in Dyneema Composite Fabric (formerly cuben fibre) * Current lead time 5 weeks
* Current lead time 3 to 4 weeks Stealth 1 person, 3 season tent weighing 435 grams (15 oz). Flysheet in Dyneema Composite Fabric with noseeum all mesh inner tent * The Camo fabric is slightly heavier, adds 25 grams to the weight
A modified and enlarged version of the Drift 2 flysheet, fitted with snow valances and a stove flue jack for use with a lightweight wood burning stove. For further information, please use the enquiry form.
* Current lead time on this tent is 5 weeks A custom version of the Drift 2, same height both sides, with a part fabric inner and inverted 'T' zips for full width access to the inner tent. It weighs 1080 grams with a 30d silnylon bathtub floor or 1130 grams with a 40d silnylon floor. * Flysheet colour is usually green, exact shade may vary depending...
Saor tent in dcf in 2 versions. A 3 season version with an 0.5 oz dcf flysheet with an all mesh inner tent and 30d silnylon groundsheet weighing 890 grams (31 oz) A stronger version in 0.8 oz dcf flysheet with a mostly solid fabric inner tent with a silpoly PU4000 groundsheet, more suited to the colder months weighing 1040 grams (36 oz) * Lead time 5...